PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY
Edu.Readynet.In’s Platform can be found at https://www.edu.readynet.in, and also includes all of the subdomains, mobile applications, any other media, location, application, etc. owned, managed, operated, etc. by Edu.Readynet.In. When referring to the infrastructure in this Agreement, we will be collectively referring to them as the “Platform”.
Edu.ReadyNet.IN. (“Edu.ReadyNet”) provides an open online content creation platform designed to allow Creators to build, design, publish, and sell courses and services (“Content”) to their Students. Edu.ReadyNet.IN(e.g. payment gateways, author and affiliate payouts) and the entire selection of tools and services offered via the Platform will be referred to in this Agreement as “Edu.ReadyNet.IN Services”.
By using our Platform in any manner you are expressly agreeing to, and give your consent to be governed by, these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms or you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you must not use or access Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s Platform in any manner.
Edu.ReadyNet.IN is neither a content provider nor an educational institution. Creators and Students are not employees of Edu.ReadyNet.IN. Edu.ReadyNet.IN is not responsible for interactions between Creators and Students, with the exception of providing the technological means through which Creators may broadcast and otherwise make their Content available and, at each Creator’s election, for processing payments through Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s a payment gateway(s). Edu.ReadyNet.IN is not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that may arise out of the Creator/Student relationship, including but not limited to, any Student’s reliance upon any information provided by a Creator or Creator Content at any time.
Students assume full responsibility for the disclosure and use of any other personal information the Student chooses to disclose to any Creator on the Platform.
2. Age of Access
A. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Platform, or, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use the Platform. By using our Platform, you are telling us by your actions that you have obtained that permission (you are ‘representing’ and ‘warranting’ that you have obtained the appropriate permissions to use our Platform). If you are under the age of 13 you may not use our Platform in any manner nor may you register for an account.
A. Edu.ReadyNet.INe courses that the Creator sells on the Platform (together Services and courses are referred to as Content). All Services shall be covered by this Agreement and are included in the definition of Content. Should the Services involve any third party content, You agree that Edu.ReadyNet.IN is not responsible in any way for such content, and makes no representations or guarantees as to its fitness of use. The delivery of the Services is the sole responsibility of the Creator.
4. License to Creators & Students
Edu.ReadyNet.IN grants You a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s Platform for your own personal and commercial purposes. This license is only for Your use and may not be assigned or sub-licensed to anyone else, without Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s express written consent. Except as expressly permitted by Edu.ReadyNet.IN in writing, you will not try to reproduce Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s Platform (legally that’s known as engaging in activity that would reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Platform). You also agree that in exchange for this license You will not engage in any activity that would interfere with or damage or harm the Platform. All rights not expressly granted by Edu.ReadyNet.IN are reserved.
5. Course and Services Content
While we’re on the subject of ground rules, we should also discuss what content is prohibited on the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform. For a number of reasons, there are certain subject matter types that we simply will not allow to be published in Your Content on Edu.ReadyNet.IN.
- Edu.ReadyNet.IN reserves the right to remove You and Your Content should Your Content contain material (determined, in our sole discretion) that is libelous, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or any other part of this Agreement
6. Code of Conduct
We have to set up some ground rules. Honestly, most of what we cover here should go without saying. However, it’s better to be upfront about things, rather than just assume everyone knows how they are expected to conduct themselves on our Platform.
- No Illegal Activity: This is about as simple as it gets. Do not use the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform for any illegal activity. Period. You are not allowed to use our Platform to engage in any kind of conduct that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
- No Fraud: Yes, this is probably covered in the No Illegal Activity section above, but we want to make this very clear. Fraud will not be tolerated in any capacity
- No Bad Code: Do not use the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform to transmit, distribute, send, etc. viruses, worms, or any other code that may be deemed dangerous, harmful, or destructive in any manner
- No Spamming: Seriously. No one likes spam. We don’t like spam. We’re pretty sure that you don’t like your inbox cluttered with spam. You may not use the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform to engage in any activities that will result in sending spam to anyone on the Teachable Platform, including Teachable (and its employees), Creators, and Students
- Be Civil: We mean this. We’re an open platform allowing myriad subject matters to be taught. Not all Content is for everyone. But the one thing we can all agree on is that when we use the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform we are going to be civil and respectful at all times
- No Exploitation: You will not use the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform to try to gather personal information on anyone, outside of the limited permissible uses for offering your Content
- No Impersonation of Teachable or its Employees: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not when it comes to representing that You are a part of Edu.ReadyNet.IN. You will not impersonate Edu.ReadyNet.IN or any of its employees
- No Data Mining or Bots: You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; and
- No Use Other Than Intended: You may not use the Platform or any content contained on the Platform for any purposes other than intended.
If You violate this Code of Conduct we reserve the right to remove You and any of Your Content from the Edu.ReadyNet.IN Platform. Whether conduct violates our Code of Conduct will be determined in Edu.ReadyNet.IN’s sole discretion.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Disputes and Arbitration
A. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of India without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of India in the State of Rajasthan at the Udaipur City. You consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action
B. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding, or claim arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, shall be resolved by the local jurisdiction in Udaipur city only.
C. You also agree that no proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another proceeding without the prior written consent of Edu.ReadyNet.IN and all parties to any such proceeding.
Whenever such wording may appear in this Agreement, words in the singular shall mean and include the plural and vice versa, and words in the feminine shall mean and include the masculine and vice versa.
You need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our Support Team. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in your country to use Edu.ReadyNet.IN website or services. You need an account for most activities on our platform, including purchasing and enrolling in a course or submitting a course for publication. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and Edu.ReadyNet.IN will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
Students and instructors must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Edu.ReadyNet.IN and use the Services. If you are younger than the required age, you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you. If we discover that you have created an account and you are younger than the required age for consent to use online services (for example, 13 in the US), we will terminate your account.
11. Contact Us